Miami & South Florida
Thinking of having a destination wedding but don’t want to travel too far? Miami, which is only a 3 hour flight from Toronto, is the ideal destination wedding location where you can have the tropical wedding of your dreams.
Why have a Destination Wedding in South Florida?
- The weather is perfect all year round! October to May are the most ideal months to get married, with June to September being the hottest.
- The variety of venues are endless! From sandy beaches to oceanfront estates, modern rooftops, gardens and even farmsteads, there’s a venue that suits every wedding style.
Destination Wedding Planning can include:
- A complimentary initial meeting to discuss your vision and ideas.
- Local venue suggestions and touring.
- Local vendor referrals and management.
- Near by hotel suggestions and assistance with booking a room block.
- Budget development and recommended distribution.
- A design deck that accurately represents your style/ theme.
- Sourcing of speciality furniture, tableware and decor items.
- Floor plan development with table layout and seating organizers.
- Wedding planning checklist with assigned monthly tasks.
- Suggestions for any day-of details including stationary, welcome gifts, and favors.
- Assistance in creating a wedding weekend itinerary for your guests.
- Detailed wedding day timeline.
- Monthly checkups either in person, over the phone, through email or text.
- En Pointe team arrival 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding for all final meetings with the venue and vendors.
- Supervision of the wedding rehearsal/ dinner.
- Direction of the ceremony and reception set-up.
- Full wedding day coordination services.
- Supervision of the post-wedding breakfast/ brunch.
Additional fees can include:
- Travel from Toronto.
- Overnight accommodations if further than an hour and a half drive from our Miami office.
Click below to view some beautiful wedding venues located in the Miami & South Florida area.